Enjoy priority entry to the best collections masterpieces of Renaissance art in Florence, with a reserved entrance ticket skip the line to the Uffizi Gallery.
- Tuesday to Sunday 8:15 – 18:50
- Priority Entrance
- Receive your tickets via email
- Show tickets on your smartphone
- Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Available Immediately
- Admire the marvel at Italian Renaissance art, inside the museum can find see an incredible collection of Renaissance masterpieces. Works of Botticelli, Giotto, Masaccio, Cimabue, Michelangelo e Raffaello. Go to the gallery’s most renowned room to see the collection by Botticelli, you will find the famous Primavera and The Birth of Venus.
- Skip the ticket line and and gain priority access, enjoy a visit to the Uffizi Gallery without stress. You can to stay inside the museum for as long as you like.
Skip the line, reserve here your Uffizi tickets and enjoy the visit!
It's extremely easy to visit the Uffizi Gallery with us and to buy tickets on line for the most important museums in Florence, avoiding long times.
Enjoy a visit to the Uffizi Gallery without stress. Make your reservation in advance to get in, avoiding the long lines at the entrance for all Florence museums tickets.
- Tuesday to Sunday 8:15 – 18:50
- Extraordinary Opening: From 4 June to 7 August and from 20 August to 25 September on Tuesday and Wednesday will extend opening hours until 22:00
- Closed: Monday, January 1, May 1, December 25
- Address: Piazzale degli Uffizi 6, Firenze
- Entrance to Uffizi Gallery
- Printed or mobile voucher accepted - Skip The Line
- You change your smartphone voucher or your paper reservation at the Uffizi Gallery, Gate 3, for a paper ticket, then you can skip the lines and go to Gate1. Make sure arrive least 15 min. before the time booked
- European Union citizens only, aged +18 | -26 upon showing passport or ID, and citizens of non-EU Countries only upon mutual agreement (Norway, Island, Switzerland, Liechtenstein).
- Children under 18 years of any nationality, showing passport or id card. Children younger than 12 must be accompanied by adults
- Available in Italian, English, French, German, Spanish, Russian and Japanese
- Tuesday and Wednesday 9:00 - 13:30; Thursday and Friday 9:00 - 13:00
- Bookshop at the entrance with multilingual guidebooks. Small bookshop at the exit on the first floor. Shopping area at the exit on the groundfloor with books, Gallery-inspired gadgets and bookshop specialized in art history books
- Lifts at entrance and exit
- There is a café, offering also restaurant service, on the Galerie Uffizi floor at the end of the tour. It is situated on the terrace above the Uffizi Loggia with a marvellous view over the city
- At the Galeria Uffizi exit there is a post office which provides normal services, currency exchange, postage of objects acquired at the museum shop, collectors’ stamps
Requested time may not be available, the Ufizzi Gallery will then confirm the closest available time to the requested one on the same date.
Florence Museum Tickets is not responsible for changes or cancellations in museum programs.
A commission charge is added to the price of the ticket for the booking. An additional fee will be added for any further booking change or modification.
Promote with FirenzeMusei by PoloMuseale of the Uffizi in Firenze and Uffizi Gallery Tickets
The Uffizi Gallery, in the heart of Florence, is one of the most famous museums in the world thanks to its exclusive artistic heritage. It represents a must-see destination for everybody visiting Florence and hosts more than 1 million visitors every year.
The Uffizi Gallery building was begun by Giorgio Vasari and then continued by Vasari, Parigi and Buontalenti.The upper part of the building was made as a gallery, with a passage connected with Palazzo della Signoria. Later, Cosimo I ordered the construction of a corridor going from the Ponte Vecchio to the Pitti Palace, which had been proposed for the ducal residence.
The lower part, to be used for administrative purposes, took the name of “Uffizi”. Here all the Medici family’s art works were assembled by Buontalenti, such as statues and various rooms created for other works and art workshops.
Many other works of art were gathered in the gallery, on the top floor. Over time, the Gallery was enriched with new works until Anna Maria Ludovica, the last of the Medici, in 1737 bequeathed her family’s vast art holdings to the state of Tuscany.
Inside the museum you can find the masterpieces of Botticelli, Giotto, Cimabue, Michelangelo e Raffaello. It’s the most popular museum in the world and there are usually long lines at the entrance.
Botticelli, La Nascita di Venere, 1484 ca.
Botticelli, La Primavera, 1482 ca.
Leonardo da Vinci, Annunciazione, 1475 ca.
Michelangelo, Tondo Doni, 1506 ca.
Raffaello, Ritratto di Leone X, 1518 ca.
Tiziano, La Venere di Urbino, 1538
Caravaggio, Bacco, 1597 ca.
Enjoy a visit to the Uffizi Gallery without stress. Make your on-line reservation in advance to get in, avoiding the long lines at the entrance.